Sunday 19 August 2012

Plan of attack!

I find the best way to stay ahead of the game, is to make a plan....a detailed one!

My weight over the past couple of weeks has been up and down, now I want to get the scales moving and I REALLY want to get under 14 stone this week, but that will take some effort, not just wishing for it!

Firstly my food plan!!

Monday - Thursday

Breakfast 8am - Porridge / omelette
Snack 11am - chicken / smoked salmon & nuts
Lunch 2pm - goats cheese / mackerel salad
Dinner 6pm - salmon / chicken and veggies

No eating after dinner!

Now....the trickier thing for me to stick to - EXERCISE!

Monday - walk to work and back, dumbbell standing workout
Tuesday - walk to work and back, dumbbell floor workout
Wednesday - 30 mins exercise bike, davina toning dvd
Thursday - 30 mins exercise bike, turbo sculpt dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment