Monday 20 August 2012

Monday's motivation

So it's the start of another working week, this week however is also my birthday, so that should bring lots of excitement too! So this week's motivation to keep me on track with eating properly and dare I say it, even exercising and sticking to my plan, will be that I want to look pretty in my new birthday dress!

I bought this lovely Topshop lace dress in the summer sales a few weeks ago, as it passed the test of getting the zip all the way done up, not something that has been possible for me to do in Topshop for several months, having run out of sizes once the 16's got too small.

I last tried this on about a week and a half ago and it fit, but it was uncomfortably snug, so I don't yet know if I will feel good enough to wear it on my birthday, as I'm going out for the day and don't want to feel like my dress in too tight. I have plenty of back ups otherwise, but for now, this dress is my motivation to keep on the right track all week.....roll on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment