Saturday 18 August 2012

Where am I?

I started this blog back in February with the intention to use it as weight loss motivation for myself....and haven't posted since!

I still don't know what I am doing with regards to blogging and am clueless as to how to get a nice looking layout etc. but I guess I have to start somewhere if I want to keep this up!

Weight wise....all is going well from a high of 16 stones earlier this year, I am just sitting above the 14 stone mark now and hoping to get into the 13 stones (195lbs) by my birthday next Friday 24th August.

For now here are some photos of me lately, at the Olympics with my son, wearing what I thought was a lovely flattering dress until I saw the photos and cringed over my real size, oh well, I'm working on that again and I don't really care, after all it was a FANTASTIC DAY and I was unbelievably lucky to go to the Olympic Stadium!





No comments:

Post a Comment