Wednesday 22 August 2012

WIAW

What I ate Wednesday :-)

I love these posts and being nosey about what other people are eating, so I thought I'd do one myself today. I started off well, but forgot to photograph my lunch until I was half way through and then completely forgot to take pictures of my dinner as it was too yummy, but luckily I already had a photo of something similar I ate the other day, as it was too delicious not to take a photo!

Here's what I ate -

On waking - hot lemon water :-)
























Breakfast - porridge, with whole milk, organic yoghurt, blueberries and almonds

























Morning snack - cup of coffee, two beef slices and 1/4 avocado

























Lunch - leftover beef stir fry (already half eaten)

Dinner - Salmon and salad

























That's it! Just a cup of tea or two this evening before bed and I'm done for another day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment